How to use the iWRAP
- Remove ice pack from the iWRAP pocket and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, after which it is ready to use.
- When required place the ice pack into the iWRAP pocket.
- Place the pocket side of the iWRAP on the injured area.
- Apply firm pressure and wrap the iWRAP around the area to provide compression.
- Use the Velcro end to secure the iWRAP to the injured area.
- Remove heat pack from the iWRAP pocket and place in the microwave as shown on pack.
- Place the heat pack into the iWRAP pocket.
- Place the pocket side on the area.
- Gently wrap the iWRAP around the area and secure with the Velcro.
With the iWRAP there is no mess when compared with the traditional ice in a towel. The iWRAP stays cooler for longer and works without any harmful chemicals.
It's a drug free way to reduce pain.